Jun 29, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday 
with
Homespun Kitchen

I have been better about doing my meal planning and prepping again, I hadn't done it for a few weeks and felt like I was going crazy!  I am excited for this week because the Fourth of July is my second favorite holiday!  I love the colors, the food, the festivals, parades, everything.  It probably helps that Brad proposed to me on this day 19 years ago, awwwww.  
Our town has a huge church festival that starts on the 3rd, they have beer gardens, food, games for the kids, a big concert and then a parade and the same festivities on the 4th.  
I have some fun things planned for this week!


Tuesday:  "Flag" pizza, today is going to be our craft day and I am incorporating some fun 4th foods too!  Something like this...

Flag Pizza Recipe

Wednesday:  Chicken Pot Pie- from the freezer

Thursday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes

Friday:  We are going to a couple July 4th parties, so we'll be snacking all evening!






















1 comment:

The Boutelle Family said...

Love that pizza!! I may need to borrow that idea :)