Jun 3, 2015

Blossom Vox Box

I am part of Influenster, which sends out boxes of fun samples of products a few times a year.  This is my second one, and I have gotten some pretty awesome products that I now love!


1.  Beanitos:  I love the taste of these babies!  They are chips made out of black beans.  However, in my old age, my gut has decided to boycott certain foods, one of them being black beans.  Ugh.  No can do.

2.  Equitance:  This was a facial lotion sunscreen.  I LOVED it!  Now that I'm 40 (sigh) I was in the market for a good sunscreen made specifically for face.  It went on smooth and has great protection.

3.  Clairol Hair Food:  Love this stuff, my hair feels so clean and not weighed down when I use it.  I need to try the conditioner now.

4.  Nasoya Pasta Zero:  Ummmmm, no.  I didn't like the texture or taste:(.

5.  Bear Naked Granola:  Love,love, love this stuff!  The Sea Salt Caramel Apple was like eating dessert.  However, as in number one, my stomach said hell no.  

6.  NYC New York Color:  I loved this pencil!  It's a greyish/brown eyeshadow pencil.  The color went on smooth and was easy to blend, and no smudges!  I also used a bit on my disappearing eyebrows, worked great!

7.  Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs:  This is a lotion with color in it, kind of like a sunless tanner.  I loved the concept, but I didn't care for this only because it was too dark for my white legs.  I think the end of summer might work better!

All in all I did love most of the products, I will definitely be buying 3 out of the 7 products!










1 comment:

The Boutelle Family said...

How fun to try all those different things!!