May 16, 2017

Mothers Day 2017

I had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day weekend!  It was busy, but full of family and fun...those weekends are the best!

Friday night we had Alayna's birthday party and Brad and I enjoyed a campfire while the girls giggled and watched movies.  Surprisingly the girls weren't too loud and actually were all sleeping by 11.
 Saturday was a gorgeous day out, I ran some errands in the morning and then we had the rest of the day open which was wonderful!  Brad and his brother were hanging doors, so the girls and I headed out for a walk in our woods.

We have 6 acres attached to Brad's parents farm.  It's so peaceful back there!



The dandelions were in full swing, and so beautiful.


We have a small pond that we like to go check out.  I would love to get a canoe to keep out there, it's so quiet.  We love coming back here, but with all the hunting going on, we don't get back there too often.





We had another bonfire that night, it was a glorious day enjoying the beautiful weather.

Sunday morning we relaxed and got ready for my mom and her husband to come over for brunch.  Brad always makes an egg bake and sausages and my mom brings Great Harvest bread.  So yummy!

After they left, the girls and I headed outside to soak up the sun.



Later in the day we headed to the farm to celebrate with Brad's family.  It was such a great weekend, I'm a very lucky momma to have such a wonderful family!




Rachel is all about the poses, so sometimes its fun to ham it up a bit.  :)

3 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Cutest girlies ever, all of you! Glad you had such beautiful weather and look at that sunshine! Super happy you loved the bars!!!

A Gal Named Al said...

Love all of that beautiful land you have! I have a feeling that it won't be long before my kids are taller than me, too! Glad you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

Terra Heck said...

Glad your Mother's Day went well. That outdoor space looks so peaceful.