May 18, 2017

Friday Favorites

Ohhhhh Friday.  Sweet, sweet Friday.  I have been waiting for you since Monday morning.  This week I felt like this.every.single.day.
Image result for tired memes

Image result for tired memes

It's been a super rainy/stormy week, so I will blame the weather for my sheer exhaustion.  

After a busy few weeks, I'm really looking forward to just chilling this weekend.  And by chilling, I really mean cleaning and organizing.  I want to get the laundry room decorated and organized and start working on the bar area in the basement.  Our granite table top comes in tomorrow, and then I am free to decorate and fill the cupboards, cannot wait!!

Here are some of my favorites from this week...

I found this note that Alayna wrote for Emma's lunch, is there anything sweeter than this??!  And I love that she writes her last name!


After a super stormy day, this was the view from the porch, beautiful!!


Alayna had track and field day at school today.  Brad and I both went for the morning and we FROZE!!  Seriously, it was cloudy, windy and about 45 degrees, brrrrr!  We only got to watch her do the long jump.


She ended up coming in first place!!  She was so excited!  It was all the 5th graders from her school and 3 other surrounding schools.  We were pretty proud!


I forgot to post a pic of the pics that Emma made for me for Mothers Day, aren't these amazing??!!



And lastly, summer ball has begun!  Alayna loves playing softball, her team is really good and lots of fun to watch.



Happy Friday friends!!  Linking up with Andrea,  Erika and Narci

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those sweet pictures Emma made you❤️❤️❤️ . Too cute that Alayna signed her last name. Love that. Enjoy your weekend!

A Gal Named Al said...

Wow! That Happy Mother's Day design that Emma made you is gorgeous (as well as that view from your porch!) Way to go, A! That's awesome that she came in first! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend- decorating a finished space is so fun! Is there a theme or color scheme?

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

Those Mother's Day gifts are just the sweetest!! You can see how much thought and work went into them. Your view is gorgeous!