Apr 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


It's that time again, to join Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.  Last week was a busy week, and was very happy to have some freezer meals to rely on.  I also decided to make Indian food one night.  We had Chicken Curry, Garlic Carrot Rice and Naan.  It was one of my favorite meals EVER!  Everything was so flavorful, even the family liked it all.  Of course I didn't think to take a pic until after my plate was licked clean....

This week is all about Rachael Ray.  I looooooove her magazine, so this week I found all RR recipes to try.

Monday:  Mediterranean Chicken and homemade french bread
Tuesday:  Emma Jo's birthday!!  Out for supper
                             Friday:  Prayers.  Yes, I will be needing prayers on Friday, Emma is having 6 girls overnight.  Six emotional, dramatic, loud, crazy girls.  This is my first time with this many girls.  If you would like to send some wine along with the prayers, I won't object.  Just sayin...

So, that's my week, what does your look like?

No comments: