Sep 17, 2008

We.Have.Poop.

Yes, that is correct, Miss A pooped in the toilet today!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard, because she had just peed in her training pants, so I put a diaper on her. I'm eating lunch in the living room, and she comes running in holding her bottom saying, "mama, I got to potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So I tell her to go in the bathroom. She sits down and screams at the top of her lungs, "mama! Poops comin out my butt!!!!" I laughed so hard I cried. So there ya have it, poop.

In cooking news, I came up with a great dish today! I'm calling it Chicken Curry Stew. here's the ingredients:

1-2 cups cubed chicken
1-2 cups white sauce (I use 4Tbl butter, melt and add 4 Tbl flour, add some minced garlic and cook for a minute or so, then add milk to the right consistency) or you could use a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Chopped potatoes (I always leave the skins on)
Chopped carrots
Pureed zucchini- ok, I know that sounds odd, but I love to puree veggies and add them to casseroles, I had just pureed a huge zucchini, so I added it, about 1 cup or so.
1/4 tsp curry
1/4 tsp Poultry seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste

I mixed everything up and baked it at 400 degrees for about an hour or so. The kids LOVED it! Next time I am going to put a lattice type crust on top.

No comments: