Oct 12, 2009

Meals This Week

I am going to attempt to post my weekly menus, and link up to Organizing Junkies Menu Plan Monday . I always have them, but forget to post them on here:) Usually Sunday afternoons are my meal planning day. It is one of my favorite parts of the weekend. I snuggle down with a hot cup of tea, spread out my Taste of Home magazines and Rachael Ray mags and go to town! It takes me roughly an hour or two, but I don't mind, I love finding new recipes to try. After I have my week planned out, I order groceries (one of the GREATEST inventions God created:) based on what I have, and what's on sale. For one week, I try to keep it under $100, remember that I also have 3 kids and 5 daycare kids to feed.

So, here is what on the menu for this week!!

Monday- Breakfast- Cereal, toast, banana, this is what we have every Monday. I made a big batch of Sno White's Apple Granola which the girls LOVED!
Lunch- Calico Beans, grilled cheese
Supper- Leftover Calico Beans, Turkey Avocado Paninis on homemade Ciabatta bread

Tuesday- Breakfast- Apple pancakes
Lunch- Chicken Hot Dish
Supper- Beef Stew

Wednesday- Breakfast- Baked Oatmeal
Lunch- Baked Penne
Supper- Tortilla Lasagna

Thursday- Breakfast- Pumpkin muffins
Lunch- Upside Down Pizza
Supper- Homemade Venison Sausage with potatoes

Friday- Breakfast- Double Wheat Waffles
Lunch- Egg and Hash Brown bake in the crock pot
Supper- Homemade Pizza with Sweet Basil Pizza Sauce


Happy Eating!!

5 comments:

SnoWhite said...

what a great week! The turkey panini sounds amazing... as does the ciabatta bread. Will you be posting that??? :)

glad the girls liked the granola :)

we have baked oatmeal on our menu this week too - must be that we need a cozy, warm breakfast amidst the cold weather. hope you enjoyed the snow today!

Missy said...

Can I come and eat at your house? LOL

Mandy said...

Will you be posting the recipe for the egg and hashbrown bake in the crockpot? I'd love to see it. Crockpot recipes rock!

Kim said...

Great idea! I think it is great that you have posted breakfast and lunch! I'm just working on supper.

Moore Minutes said...

Fabulous menu! Those Apple Pancakes sound delicious.