Jan 20, 2009

Today's Project




I am wanting to make a lot of the artwork in Rachel's new room, and include many of the things she has made in the last year. The week I was on vacation, we were able to spend a lot of time scrap booking, and this was one of the pictures she had made. I didn't want to buy a frame for it, and I remembered the last time I was down at Grandma and Grandpa's house, he gave me a box of wooden frames he had made. I love these so much, because they are made from an old hay rack they used while he was growing up! He made all these picture frames from them, and painted most of them black. Being that they are so old, they look faded, which totally adds to the uniqueness of them. So I dazzled this one up a bit, and framed Rachel's picture! She loooves it, and I am so pleased with how it turned out. I can't wait to make one for Emma and Alayna!!

No comments: