Jan 8, 2009

Here comes the weekend!


I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week really went fast, and I expected it to go extremely sloooow. So, YAY for Thursday! It's been a fine week back at work, I like to be on a schedule, so I'm happy to be back in the groove again:) And I am sticking very well to my New Years Resolution of working out 4-5 times a week. I've been working out everyday so far. I just feel so much better. And knock on wood, but we haven't had any illnesses YET. I know it's coming, we get it every year, but so far we've done well. And I'm praying it holds off until next week, as I am gone this weekend for a girls scrap booking weekend!!!! we are going to Campfire Bay Resort by Cushing. It's a huge year round cabin especially for scrap booking. It's great, we literally scrapbook from seven in the morning until one o'clock in the morning!!! Of course we do eat in between those times, but that's it. Last year I got 75 pages done! My girlfriend Tonia is going with me this year, should be a lot of fun!


Speaking of Tonia, I am posting a pic of the pillow she made for me for Christmas this year. It is AWESOME! I told her she needs to be selling these at craft fairs, she does so good on these! She made one for my MIL too, and it was a little bit different, but so cool. I have commissioned her to make me a picture that she made for my SIL that has a super cute saying on it. I'm hoping for my birthday, maybe?? *wink* *wink*


I've been a bit lazy in the cooking department. I've stuck to old standbys lately and haven't done too much experimenting. I need to get back into it though. Last week I did fry up 4 pounds of hamburger, and baked 4 chicken breasts to cut up and have ready in the freezer. That is so handy to have on hand. I also chopped up a bunch of onions and green and red peppers to have on hand. I also have a book called the 30 Day Gourmet? (I think??) It's a freezer meal plan. My girlfriends and I want to start doing that. Take a Sunday afternoon and cook away a bunch of meals. We'll see when that happens, lol!
Well, have a wonderful weekend, I hope I will!!!

No comments: