Sep 22, 2014

The Weekend

The weekend flew by far to fast again, and what a GORGEOUS weekend it was!  

First off, we got this built last week....we've been waiting for this shed for over a year.  So glad it is (almost....need a garage door yet...) finished and we can start cleaning our garage out!


Saturday morning I ran a 5k trail run in Cold Spring and was very happy with my result.  I had no idea what the run was like and I went into it hoping to run it in under 30 minutes.  After 10 minutes into it, I realized that was NOT going to happen.  It was very hilly and way harder than I thought!  My time ended up being 32:43, which I was stoked with!


One of of my high school classmates got married Saturday night, and what a blast that was!  It was so fun to see her, and am so excited for her and her new hubs (who I also graduated with!)

 

Sunday may have been a rest day for this mama....I did manage to get laundry done and do some cooking, but I also had a long date with my couch...and kitty...

1 comment:

Marmee's Pantry said...

Everyone needs rest. If we don't take it, we do more harm to our body than good.

Blessings from Ohio ...