Linking up with these ladies for a little Friday fun...
Things I'm loving this week:
1. I was home an extra day this week with a sick kid, boo:(), however I got SO much organizing done in the house.
2. I had a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC 7 mile run on Tuesday and then a 2.5 miler on Wednesday and 3 miler on Thursday. Feeling stronger!
3. Remember this?
Yup, still loving it. Brad asked me yesterday if I ever get tired of salads. Um, no.
4. La Croix sparkiling water, seriously...can't get enough.
5. Essential Oils...with all the crud going around our house, I am so thankful that I have the knowledge of these oils to get our health back!
6. Running. Yes I know I already posted about running, but I am so grateful that my body allows me to run! I am doing a 5k trail run in Cold Spring tomorrow morning and I'm a little nervous, but it's a small race.