Dec 5, 2008

She's Baaaaaaaaack!!

Yikes, it's been almost a month, but, I'm DONE with the novel, and am excited to lead a normal life again. The month of November felt very long for me, I got tired of the novel on about day 5, lol. Seriously though, I just didn't enjoy this year near as much as I enjoyed last year. But, I have successfully written two novels, and look forward to getting my first one published!!

The girls are wonderful, today is report card day, hahahahaha! Now I get to really see what they're like in school! Alayna is still my beautiful, precious, loving, non-whiny, EXTREMELY patient, two year old. Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I was talking about me. She still makes me crazy, but I try my hardest to ignore the thirty minute tantrums while hanging on to my legs as I cook. I know that this too shall pass, and I try to remember to the song by Trace Adkins, "You're Gonna Miss This". I know I will, ROTFL!!!! (That's, Roll On The Floor Laughing, for you not familiar with computer lingo)

Life is busy right now, trying to get finished with Christmas gifts, Sunday School practice, school, gymnastics, and the rest of life. But, as one of my friends said, be glad to be busy because it means your life is full and filled with friends. Very true!

Ok, I promise to post some new recipes, hopefully this weekend. Have a great one!

No comments: