Dec 10, 2008

Oh the weather outside is......







COLD! Jeepers, we finally have snow, and we're all dying to get outside and sled, but it's too darn cold to go out! Maybe today will be better. We have about 2-3 inches of snow, and that makes me a happy mama. We have a fantastic sledding hill that we love. As happy as I was to see spring coming last year, I was truly very sad that my snow was gone, we had so much fun sledding!

Last night Mom came over and we baked Christmas cookies. Besides three floured children, and a kitchen/dining room full of flour and sprinkles, we managed to put out about eight dozen cookies! We just made the normal cut outs, and then I made my Grandma Omi's Date Filled cookies. The girls of course had a blast and at the end, Miss Alayna was licking sprinkles off the counter. *sigh* Anyway, it was fun, and that's all that matters. It doesn't matter that I spent the whole night cleaning up, or bathing the girls. Nope, it was allllll about them having fun. Just kidding, that's the funny part about being a parent though. I really could have cared less if I had to re-make all the cookies, just seeing them have so much fun was all worth it! Really!

Brad and I bought a new camera, and as soon as I figure out how to get pics from the camera onto the computer, I'll post baking pictures. It's a Sony something or other. I love it, takes great pics, and I don't have to try to hold the battery in while taking a picture!! It also records video too, very neat. This is our Christmas present to each other.

well, I'm off to wake up two crabby kids and get them breakfast, wish me luck:)

No comments: