Mar 28, 2013

Rachel's 12th Birthday

This little beauty just turned 12 on March 14th.  *sigh*  I know it's so cliche, but it IS true how fast your kids grow.  I am really loving this age right now.  And that is both the true and a lie.  She is a very strong willed, outgoing and confident girl, but she is also a stubborn, bull headed and overly opinionated girl.
Both blessings and curses, bless her heart.


For her birthday she wanted to go to the local indoor skating rink.  Despite the fact that you need to disinfect yourself when you get home, the place is a blast!  Since her birthday party was the day before St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make Lucky Charm Cupcakes.  I found the recipe on Pinterest (I apologize to whomever came up with it!  I don't have the address in front of me) and they were a hit!

Rachel has a great group of girlfriends right now, and I hope that they can remain close.  As you can see, they have a ton of fun together!


Like I said, I love this age, you really start to see the person they are becoming.  I am one PROUD mama!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your daughter had a wonderful celebration! What a blessing to know your daughter has a good group of friends. Thanks so much for stopping by - have a blessed Easter weekend!