Apr 29, 2009

Rainy day

As much as I loooove sunny warm days, I also love the occasional rainy day (and I do mean occasional). Today is one of them. I have candles lit all over the house, it just feels cozy right now:) Tonight we actually have nothing planned, which feels wonderful! The past two weekends we've been gone, Monday night I was gone for LLL, and then last night Mom and I took the girls to see the Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sargeants. They were phenomenal!!! The girls really enjoyed it too. So I'm excited to just chill, make a lovely spaghetti supper, and have a glass of wine:)

Last weekend we went to our annual "friends" weekend at Madden's Resort in Brainerd. It's their opening weekend, and ohhhhhh what fun we had! It's just fun to do as you please, eat wonderful gourmet food (that I don't have to cook!) and have some cocktails with great friends! Oh yes, and shop. Heehee. Brad might not be too happy about that, but oh well. At least the weather was better than last year, when we got a foot of snow! This year it rained Friday and Sunday, but Saturday was gorgeous! We were glad to come home to the girls, and I'm sure Dad and Donna were glad to get the hell out, lol!! The girls had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa:)

This weekend we are thinking of maybe going out to the camper to start opening things up. We'll see, I'm thinking it would be awfully nice to stay home for once. Plus Saturday it is my sweet baby's third birthday! I can't believe how fast time goes, it's amazing.

No comments: