Jul 1, 2013

Alayna's 7th Birthday

Our little (and I do mean little, all 40 pounds of her) mousey turned 7, and for her birthday she wanted a bowling party.  I figured this was my easiest bet dealing with the energy of 5 seven year olds!  It was the perfect amount of time (2 hours) and the kids had a blast.


Bowling ball cupcakes, yes I realize they look more like ghosts, but hey, who cares?


Our sweet and sassy 7 year old!  This girl may weigh slightly more than a toothpick, but man oh man can she pack a punch!  She has more energy than a hyena and keeps us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way!


She has the best sense of humor, and keeps us laughing 24/7.


For the treat bags, I bought some cute mini bowling sets and bowling tattoos from Oriental Trading Company.  Some fun straws and "bowling pin" forks, and we were ready!

Happy birthday Mousey!!

No comments: