Jul 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

I can't even believe July is ALMOST over!!!  Seriously, where has summer gone?
Time for another rendition of.....



wuwquestions-edit

Click on one of the graphics above to head over and read all the posts!

What We're Eating This Week:

I shared in Mondays post about what we're eating and some of my fave food blogs!

What I'm Reminiscing About:

Nothing I can think of?

What I'm Loving:

The ages my girls are at!  My girls are 16, 14 and 11 and they are just so much fun right now!  Yes we get the sass and eye rolls, but you know you're doing something right when your 16 old tells you she's rather spend one on one time with you than hang out with her boyfriend, haha!!

What We've Been Up To:

I shared on Monday's post that we were up at my dads for the weekend, lots of fun family time!  This week is full of sports activities.

What I'm Dreading:

I swear our pool is going to be the death of us this year.  We have a large above ground 4' deep pool that we cannot keep the algae out of.  We're spending damn near $50/week in chemicals and it's getting old.  If anyone has any tips, please share!!

What I'm Working On:

Back to school!!  I'm over here like...

Image result for back to school memes

And the girls are like...

Image result for back to school memes

I have all of their paperwork done, physicals done and Alayna is pretty well set with everything she needs.  I got her a super cute backpack from Lands End and we went school supply shopping last week.  I also ordered her some clothes from Old Navy, so all she needs is shoes.  Emma is next.

I also meal planned through October, but I'm a little nervous this fall as we will have 3 in after school sports.  I'm going to have to be on top of my game with meal prepping!


What I'm Excited  About:

We have family coming into town this weekend and I'm just really excited to see everyone and hang out!

What I'm Watching/Reading:

Now that my craft room/office is done and (somewhat) organized, I am finally getting back on my treadmill.  I've struggled at finding a good Netflix show and someone mentioned "When Calls The Heart" and I love it!  It's about a school teacher's life back in the 1800's.  I'm only on episode 2, but so far I love it!
Reading wise, I've really missed my Patricia Cornwell books.  Back when the girls were little and napped, I read quite a bit, now not so much. I actually found one of her books on my bookshelf that I hadn't read yet.  Love her books!

What I'm Listening To:

Still Pandora.  My fave stations are 80's rock, Fleetwood Mac, Hall and Oats, Allison Krause and 40's Big Band.  What did we ever do without Pandora?

What I'm Wearing:

Same old same old.  I would really like to spend a couple hours putting outfits together to switch things up.  I just have to find those couple hours to do it, haha!!

What I'm  Doing This Weekend:

Hanging with family!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:

Not sure.  Sports start on the 14th, which means it's gonna get crazy, ugh.

That's it for this month!  I posting this early simply because my blogger gets super funky if I save a post.  I'll open it back up and half of it will be gone.  Strange...


4 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Oh yes, sports life does get crazy! Luckily, with only one left home we only have football to worry about right now which believe it or not starts August 11 with the scrimmage. That is a wonderful age your girls are at! Sounds like you are school ready! Have a great rest of your week

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

I'm going to add that Netflix series to my list. I'm watching The Keepers right now but otherwise I've been in a Netflix rut. Thanks for the rec.

A Gal Named Al said...

Oh good idea about outfit planning- I need to do that too!

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

Ah that stinks about the pool. they def can be expensive especially when the chemicals are funky!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com