May 8, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to take a few minutes to honor this lady, my momma!  Yes this picture is a couple years old, but we really haven't changed much, I know *I* certainly haven't changed, haha!
This lady is my best friend, my cheerleader, my voice of reason.  I can't count how many times I've called her up with mom questions.  I know I made her partially mental back in high school, but it's all good, right ma?!
I wouldn't be the woman I am today if it wasn't for her, I learned SO much by watching her!  (Okay, maybe not the cooking part, haha!!)  Love you so much mom!


I am blessed to not only have a wonderful mother, but an amazing step-mom also!  I love that I always know these two have my back, and that my girls have these ladies in their lives.  I love seeing the relationships my girls have with them and am reminded of how much my grandmas taught me.  Life lessons, people!
Thank you and we love you both!!!

No comments: