Jan 22, 2014

Ohhhh Winter....

Funny Confession Ecard: I'm so sick of Winter! I just want to fast forward to Summer so I can complain about how hot it is!

YES!  And it will happen, although right now I could swear on just about anything that I won't say it...It's a balmy -5 with a windchill of -25.  It's so ugly out there I just want to cocoon in my room and do nothing.  Oh wait, we've been doing that since the beginning of December, *sigh*.

This winter has really been tough on everyone, and it's reeeeaalllly making me crabby.  Today was totally a Monday, anything and everything that could go wrong did.  However, I try really hard to think about how tough others have it right now.  My friend Jodi is dealing with the effects cancer is taking on her 7 year old, I drove past a terrible accident last night that took a life, and I think of all those people that are homeless this winter.  Kinda puts everything in perspective and makes you put your big girl panties on and suck it up!

So, until the weather starts to warm up, I'll put this game face on and tackle whatever comes my way...



Be gone winter crabbies, be gone!


No comments: