Jan 28, 2014

Bumps in the Road

Ok, so I might have a small addiction to these E-cards, but dang, there are so hilarious!  And as of right now, I need lots of laughs.  And this one is so very true of me.  Hate that stuff.

Funny Drinking Ecard: If you ever see me drinking a Bud Lite Lime, I have been kidnapped and am trying to signal you.

Somehow I threw my back out.  It's a sign of old age I guess, when you're not exactly sure how it happened.  I'll never forget when I was around 7 or 8 and my dad was chasing me up the stairs as it was bedtime.  I beat him to my room and was laughing and so proud that I beat him.  I think I waited 10 minutes before he came crawling in my room in pain.  I get it.  Holy cheese does this hurt.  It's that kind of pain that you randomly scream out when you move wrong.  At the chiropractor this morning I actually yelled out "oh dear God!".  I think I scared the shit out of her, poor lady.

                                       

So hopefully this will clear up by soon.  Preferably by tomorrow night.  I haven't gotten a run in since Friday and the thought of not doing anything is making me mad.  Also, I don't really like others to wait on me hand and foot, I prefer to do that.  So for now I will try my best to not do anything and make sure to keep up on my pain meds.  Shortly I will be hearing Pink Floyd's The Wall in psychedelic form.  Good times. 

No comments: