Sep 21, 2012

First Day of School

Well, we are now finishing the third week of school and I am happy to say that the girls are loving it!  There is one however (who shall remain nameless) who's listening skills in school have been less than steller already.  Yes, I got that dreaded teacher phone call.  Thankfully this teacher taught my other two and I know her very well, so I think we have nipped this in the bud....

We have a tradition on the first day of school that I make their pancakes into their first letter.  Funny how those little things they remember every year!  


The poor things have to get up at 5:45 to catch the bus at 6:45.  It's not easy getting them up when sometimes they slept until 10!!


Now that Rachel is in Middle School, she requested that I not put her morning picture on the computer...so I obliged....but I have it saved, it's a doosy!


Can you tell which one is the fashion diva??!!

No comments: