Nov 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Stuffing

Little muffin is over her fever, it was only a one day ordeal, but we had a lot of fun hanging out, and crafting! I made an advent calender with Hattie's idea over at The Little Red Roost out of scrpabook paper and my Cricut machine. I can't wait to show you how it turned out! Then we made some Christmas decorations for the girls' dollhouse, stockings, trees, etc. Lots of fun:)

Now I am in the meal planning mode for Thanksgiving. So far it is just us and my Mom and Step Dad. I really want to make my own stuffing this year, and I have made one before, it's my mother-in-law's but I'm just not sold on it. Sooooooo, anyone have some scrumptious stuffing recipes to share??? Pretty please??!!!

3 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Happy to hear the little one is feeling better...sorry I don't have any stuffing recipes.

Blessings,
Linda

Missy said...

Sorry, I'm a Stove Top kinda girl. That's why I frequent your blog. LOL

deborah said...

I am a Pepperidge Farm stuffing girl, with butter, onions and celery. Sorry!
But be still me heart, that red gate on your banner is to-die-for! Please tell me that is in your yard and you get to look at it everyday!
Hope your little one is feeling better soon.
Thanks for your sweet comment at our blog! Deborah & Hubs