Nov 9, 2009

Two-Timing Frame




My camera has been acting wonky lately, so I haven't been able to post any pics. I *think* I've gotten the kinks worked out, and I wanted to show you my revamp for a Halloween picture I bought at Crafts Direct for $5. I love the Trick or Treat side, and wanted to keep the pic on my porch, but with it not being Halloween anymore I decided to flip the pic over and make the other side into a Thanksgiving picture. I used some scrapbook paper, and my Cricut machine to create the letters. I love how it turned out, and love that I can now use it for two holidays!!!
Linking up to:

4 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very clever! I like multi-functional!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S thinkin'! like that you used both sides and it turned out cute.

pk @ room remix

Its So Very Cheri said...

I love that idea-saves on space too.

Cheri

Anonymous said...

That is a fabulous idea! I'll have to try it with some of my signs.