Apr 16, 2017

Easter 2017

Another amazing weekend down in the books!  I am exhausted, but in a good way!

Friday evening we had about 30 of our friends over for a fish fry/birthday celebration.  It was SO nice to have everyone together again, it's been way too long.

Sweet Brielle baked me my favorite cake, chocolate!


Love all these peeps.  We were really hoping for a WILD hockey win, but unfortunately they did not grant me my birthday wish. 


Selfie with my bestie!


Saturday (my actual birthday) was super low key.  Partially because I wanted it that way and partially because I may have stayed up too late the night before.  :)  The girls got me some new pics from Hobby Lobby, I love all the ones with Bible verses on them.  I also go the Chip and Joanna Gaines' new book and the newest "Jesus Calling" devotional.  I started Chip and Joanna's book and so far love it!

We decided to go see "Beauty and the Beast", it was so worth it, we all loved it!


Got some pics with my girls before we left...


And a birthday selfie snap with Emma!


We got home from the movie and decorated Easter eggs while watching "The Ten Commandments".


The Easter bunny came and left eggs in their shoes and always hides their Easter baskets.  This year was a good one as all 3 of them had a hard time finding them!


I made chocolate chip muffins and scrambled eggs for breakfast and then we headed off to mass.


Love my girls.


We went to the farm for the day, and were so excited to meet the newest member of our family!  My niece Andi had sweet Reagan April 12th, look at how tiny she is!!  We love having a new baby to snuggle.


We got home around 6:30 and Brad and I sat on the porch for the first time this year, so nice and peaceful!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!


4 comments:

Tara Usher @ Mommy in a Nutshell said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday! Looks like your family showered you with love.

Andrea Nine said...

I wondered how your birthday went sweet lady! You and your girlies are so beautiful and I'm so thrilled it was a happy weekend! Those muffins look divine!

A Gal Named Al said...

Glad you had a great birthday! It's nice that the weather is finally comfortable- I love hanging outside for dinner!

Terra Heck said...

Glad you had a good birthday and Easter. Such a cute little baby. Everyone looks great all dressed up for Easter. You mentioned fish fry and now I'm craving fish. Drool!