Jan 16, 2017

Life Lately

Life lately has, well, kinda sucked.  Not gonna lie.  Last week I had court for a car accident I was involved in 4 years ago.  We decided to go after the insurance company, and we lost.  It was by far the hardest, most stressful thing I've had to go through.  But it's done, and I can't change the outcome.  It's really hard to sit there and listen to someone say not the nicest things about you, but I am very proud that I stood up for myself, and know that it needed to be done.

Now we move forward and I'm not looking back.  I know that God has all this planned out and I am trusting in Him completely.  I am SO grateful for what I have.  Even though it was unbelievably stressful, it is so minor compared with what others are dealing with, and I am focusing on that.

Having that stress gone is SO wonderful!  I feel like I am back to myself and am grateful I can eat again!!!

This weekend was glorious.  Saturday we were home and just hung out watching movies all day.  The girls and I did get some cleaning done and laundry, and I did get some meal prepping in too.

Sunday was Rachel's first volleyball tournament, and they played so well! (She's #13)


They have a really good team this year and came in 3rd in the gold division!!  We are so excited to watch them play this year.


Her 2 BFF's came out to watch her and Taylor, love these girls!!


We were actually home by 2, so I finished meal planning and prepping.  Alayna was my sous chef and she put a lasagna together.  After a disaster of a week last week, I was determined to hit the jackpot with meals this week, haha!!

No comments: