Apr 6, 2016

Life Lately

Tomorrow I leave for a GLOOOORIOUS 3 days with my 3 best friends and I can't even begin to tell you how FREAKIN EXCITED I AM!  Seriously.  It's been a long few months and I cannot wait to just relax and gossip, eat and drink.  Just sayin.

Here's a bit of what our life has looked like in the past week....

Rachel made the A honor roll, woot woot!!


Emma Jo had her middle school dance, sigh.


How in the world can she be so old already?  Isn't she gorgeous??!!  I made have shed a tear when I dropped her off, simply because time is truly going to fast.


Fun fact you maybe didn't know...I attended (and graduated) beauty school right out of high school.  I did hair for about 4 years and hated every bit of it, lol!  However, Emma wanted this fancy updo and I was super stoked that I still had skillz.


Saturday we took off to the cities with our friends Jim and Melissa to see "An Evening with Janis Joplin".  We had such a blast!  First we went to Kincaid's and had supper and drinks.  The food was AMAZING (however throwing it up later on was not joyful...)




The concert was absolutely amazing!  I would highly recommend seeing it if you can, I would go back and see it again!



(what's up with my Gilly smile anyway???)

Image result for saturday night live gilly


We got home around 12:30 and were exhausted!  Unfortunately I woke up with the stomach flu in the middle of the night.  Sunday I literally stayed in bed until 3:00, I was miserable.  It's been at least 5-6 years since I've had that, hopefully it will be that long before I get it again, yuck.

1 comment:

Terra Heck said...

Hope you're feeling better and was able to have a good time on the trip. You did a great job on the hair. Congrats to Rachel on getting honor roll.