Mar 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's another edition of Friday Favorites with these ladies!

http://www.tabanderika.blogspot.com/

1.  This guy right here.  He fell on Wednesday and broke his hip (he broke his other hip in September), they also found out that he has a large blood clot in his leg.  It doesn't look good.  At all.  I am SO, SO thankful that Brad and I made the visit down last Saturday to see him.  He was feeling good, no confusion, just a really great visit.  I got to tell him I love him, and told him to stay out of trouble.  Clearly he didn't hear the last part...


2.  This week has been a bit crazy, and I feel a bit crazy.  I am loving this weather immensely, but yesterday was one of those days I wanted to crawl back in bed and hide for the day.  After supper I mixed a cocktail, and hopped in the tub.  It's amazing what a hot bath can do!


3.  I have been feeling down and out about my running.  I am still having pain in my leg, and the most I can run is 4 miles.  Now, I am SUPER happy that I can still run, but with the Fargo Marathon coming up and knowing I can't run it is making me feel less than stellar.  Every.single.time I get my Runners World magazine, it has an article that pertains to my struggles.  It totally lifted me up, and I feel like I've got a game plan now to tackle that pesky muscle!!


4.  This beauty turns 14 tomorrow.  Heavens where does the time go?  I love her spunky, outgoing, stubborn and hilarious personality!  I pray for the man that steals her heart, because I don't think she will be one to take much from him, haha!


5.  The weekend.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it.  Rachel's birthday is tomorrow, Emma is in a school play Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, and Rachel has a tournament all day Sunday.  Thankfully the play and tournament are in our hometown, not sure how we managed that one!!



















 

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love hot baths! Always a favorite of mine. Good luck on the running. Hang in there! I know how fusturating injuries can be.