Mar 12, 2014

Living Room Gallery Wall

If you read any home decorating blogs, or browse Pinterest much, then you have seen gallery walls before.  I love how you make make it your own.  I did a gallery wall in our family room a few years back, you can read about it here.  I still love that wall, and haven't really made any adjustments to it over the years.


So I was really excited to do one in our living room upstairs.  We have vaulted ceilings, so it's hard to find a picture that will look right.  Tuesday I had a seminar in the cities and I talked my amazing hubs into driving me as I hate driving in the cities.  We took advantage of our day and made a trip to IKEA.  We had never been there and I made a haul with picture frames!  I bought black and white frames of all different sizes and also used ones I already had.


It's not finished yet, I still have a couple spaces and frames to fill, but I love how it turned out.  There is so much history and love in those pictures.

Linking up to:
Tatertots and Jello
Red Head Can Decorate
That DIY Party

1 comment:

Julie redheadcandecorate.com said...

It looks fabulous, Cara! Keep going…the more the merrier ;)