Feb 10, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Had ya worried for a minute there didn't I?  No, it's not Valentines Day yet, but I did make the fam a special dinner last night as we will be gone on the actual big heart day.  Rachel has a volleyball tournament Saturday and Sunday so we are heading up on Friday.


I'm pretty dang lucky to call these peeps family.  As crazy as they can make me (including you, Mr. Zimmer), I am so blessed by them everyday.


I made our favorite meal, chicken marsala with creamy mushroom risotto.


And for dessert, layered strawberry/raspberry cheesecake.


This dessert is Rachel's new fave.  I got it from Mels Kitchen Cafe.  You seriously would have thought the kid had never eaten before!

1 comment:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

I miss playing volleyball :( Also the chicken marsala with that dessert looks like the most perfect meal in the entire world. You have one happy family <3