May 18, 2011

Alayna, Alayna, Alayna

My sweet baby Alayna turned 5 (yes I said FIVE) on May 2. I honestly cannot believe that it has been 5 years since she arrived. I know every parent says that, but truly it feels like it's been a couple years. (although some days it feels like twenty, just sayin...) She has been such a wonderful addition to our family, her goofiness, humor and energy keeps us on our toes!

She loves all things outdoors, and you will frequently see her wearing either a bathing suit, or a leotard even if it is 20 below zero outside. We are very proud that she recently hit 34 pounds despite the fact that she eats all.day.long.
She is SUPER excited to start school in the fall (and maybe, just maybe I am too) and I know she will do great! In fact, her Wednesday night church teachers remark at how quiet, well behaved she is. um ya, that's all an act people, this girl will win an academy award sometime I tell ya!

1 comment: