May 7, 2009

Alayna's 3!!




This is the last of the "cluster" of birthdays we have! And, as I say with all my kids, I cannot believe that my baby is three! She is quite the little spitfire, for only being three! On her actual birthday (May 2), we went out to the lake to open up the camper and clean it out a bit. After that we went out to eat in Cold Spring (yes, that's right, where the swine flu is *rolls eyes*) and then hung out for the rest of the day at home. It was a great relaxing day! Sunday we had Brad's parents and my Mom and Stepdad over for brunch. Brad made a wonderful egg bake, and bacon (from the pig we just had butchered- no flu yet) and I made some oatmeal blueberry muffins. It was a delicious meal! Alayna was so excited that she got a new trike and a scooter. That girl is allllll about being outside. For the most part she will wear some sort of dress up dress outside while riding her bike!

No comments: