Jun 25, 2019

Alayna #13

I pride myself on doing the girls' birthday posts on their birthday, well, mouses is just a tad late haha!

What can I say about our mousey?  She is the funniest, spunkiest, full of life girl you will ever meet.  She LOVES people, and loves to be around people.  She is 100% her daddy!  She is his errand buddy and my cleaning lady.  Seriously.  This kid cleans house better than I do.  AND, she organizes too!


She hates sad or awkward situations, and will be the first to make a joke to get everyone laughing.  She loves school and is doing so well!  I can't even believe she will be in 8th grade.  Ugh, time needs to slow down.


Alayna loves her little cousins and is probably they're favorite person.  She is truly our little mother hen.  This summer she is helping grandma babysit Ellie and it's so cute to see the things she has planned out for them to do.


I say it every year I do her birthday post, but life would be so dull without her around.  With her humor, constant singing and all around craziness,  we enjoy every second with her.  Even when she doesn't stop talking....


Alayna, don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle, you are such a joy to have and we couldn't do life without you!!


No comments: