Apr 30, 2019

Emma #16

My sweet, sweet Emma turned 16 on the 23rd. If I've learned anything with having 3 girls, it's that it doesn't get any easier the older they get.  It's truly such a blessing and yet so hard to watch them grow up.  I feel privileged every single day that I get to be their mama.

I can't even believe that Emma is 16.  I still look at her and see her at 3 years old with that sweet little high pitched voice.  She has always been my sensitive one, but don't let that fool you, she can turn that around real quick! 



For her birthday breakfast I stopped at The Local Blend to get Emma her favorite almond crescent.  She's obsessed with them!  We also had donuts of course, the only thing missing was an iced coffee...
Alayna wrote a "16 things we love about you" note.


The nice thing at this age is that they are so easy to buy for, haha!  We got her a sweatshirt from Bemidji State when we were there in March and then gave her cash.


Emma has the funniest sense of humor and can always make us laugh!  But then she also has the sweetest spirit about her.  Even at 16, she still loves to snuggle with me on the couch.



And don't even get me started about her love for Josie.  She is obsessed!



She has a love of lettering and is crazy talented!  You can follow her on Instagram @
designsbyem23





But most of all, Emma is truly just an amazing person to be around.  She can sense when you're down and is the first one to give you a hug and get you to laugh.  She's always been that glass half full kind of girl.






It has truly been amazing watching her grow and I cannot wait to see the amazing things God has in store for her!







No comments: