Dec 2, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

We had an absolutely amazing Thanksgiving this year!  For the past couple years my brother and his family have come down for Thanksgiving, along with my mom and her husband.  We always have such a blast!

Thursday morning Brad and I were up early to prep the turkey.  I had gotten the mashed potatoes made the night before and had the stuffing ingredients already prepped and ready to go.  I also tried Mels crescent rolls this year, while they were super tasty, they didn't rise the best (nothing to do with the recipe, just human error) and it was a little more work than I was thinking.  I will absolutely make them again, just not on a holiday maybe. 

There was an uninvited guest at the table, apparently she thought she could sit with the adults, haha!!


We had SO much fun, everything was wonderful.  I love nothing more than seeing my family together enjoying food and laughing!


My sweet mama and her husband.  Thanksgiving was also her birthday!!!  It was so fun to be able to celebrate with her!


After we gorged on dinner and pie, we decided to take a hike back into our woods.  The weather was gorgeous!


Cousins


My fun and crazy sister-in-law.  We laugh waaaaaay to much at ourselves!!


We did do some black Friday shopping.  We went out around 5:30, so not crazy early.  The crowds were all gone by then and we still got some pretty great deals.  I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day!  We started watching "Christmas Vacation" at 8, and I think I was sleeping by 8:05, ha!



No comments: