Nov 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday


Linking up with Shay for:


What We're Eating This Week

I posted our "menu" for this week here, it's pretty drab, but that's ok with Thanksgiving coming up!

What I'm Reminiscing About

This past weekend we were busy cleaning and organizing our 4th level which is our storage area.  The girls and I were going through toys and getting rid of a TON!  Some of the toys they wanted to keep for when the grandkids come over.  That just kind of made me stop dead in my tracks that we were even having that conversation, haha!

What I'm Loving


Duh.  The holidays!

What We've Been Up To

Cleaning and organizing!  It feels SO good to have the house in order and get rid of things.


What I'm Dreading

Nothing much!  I just want tomorrow to get here because it has been such a busy week@

What I'm Working On

See above about cleaning/organizing!

What I'm Excited About

I don't talk about it on my blog, but I have an older brother who lives a couple hours away.  we've had some rough patches that last several years and I am SO excited to say that their family is spending Thanksgiving with us!  This is something I have prayed about every.single.day for 5 years, God is good!

What I'm watching/Reading

The new season of Nightwatch started (on A&E) and I absolutely love every single person on that show!  If you haven't seen it, you need to!  I haven't been doing much reading, but need to get caught up!

What I'm Listening To

One guess......Christmas music!

What I'm Wearing

These pj bottoms from Gap.  SO comfy!  I need more...


Gap
Printed cotton leggings

What I'm Doing This Weekend

We will be putting up the rest of our Christmas stuff on Friday, and then Saturday we are celebrating Christmas with friends of ours.  We eat crab legs, have cocktails and the have ping pong and pool tournaments with the kids and end it with a spelling bee.  it's so fun!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month


Our favorite time of the year!

What Else is New

Not a whole lot...I have been having some pretty horrible headaches, so hoping that my chiropractor can fix me, ugh.

I hope and pray that each and every one of you have an amazing Thanksgiving!  With everything going on in our world, I pray that everyone can enjoy a peaceful holiday...

















4 comments:

Donna said...

Those PJ pants look so comfy! Hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

I need to check out those PJ pants - they look very comfortable!

MorganizewithMe said...

Sorry to hear about your headaches, yuck. I hope you have some relief soon. Enjoy getting ready for Christmas!

P!nky said...

Those pjs look super comfy, I'd live in them all day too.

I think it's great that you get rid of things right before Christmas, I'm hoping to make that a tradition for my kids one day. Help other families out and make room for new things.