Apr 2, 2015

April Fools Day!

I have no pictures to show for this post, but wanted to record a couple funny things that the mouse did on April 1st!
She taped down my phone and the tv remote, she thought she was the damned funniest person on earth.  However the funniest part is you knew she was up to something because she would follow you and ask if you needed your phone, haha!!  She also placed tape on the faucets in our bathroom.  I found mine before getting prayed, but unfortunately Brad did not...
Since she was being such a scheister, I played a good one on her...we have an UGLY fake rat from Halloween that I pull out every year to scare the girls (no Donna, I promise to never do that to you!), so I grabbed that out of the box and placed it in Alayna's bed.  She came down all huffy..."mom, that was NOT funny!"  Umm, yes it was my dear!  Of course then Emma Jo thought it would be super funny to place said rat in MY bed, which made me jump when I was taking pillows off...kids.
 
It was a BEAUTIFUL day, 75 and sunny.  We went for a walk (Rachel and I, Emma's foot was hurting) and Alayna biked.  It's so funny how much your kids talk when you don't ask questions!  We came home and played volleyball in the back yard for about an hour, it was glorious!  I am so, so excited for warm weather...
 
Another exciting thing that happened this week, we saw Suzy and Marta!  If you don't know who they are, you can read about it here .  They are 2 sand hill cranes that nest out in the fields in front of our house.  Alayna named them Suzy and Marta about 4 years ago and has been obsessed with seeing them every year.  Last year was the first year we didn't see them and she was so upset.  We were coming home on Sunday and I yelled "Suzy and Marta!" and mouse rolled down her window and yelled "I LOVE YOU!!"  It was probably the cutest damn thing...

That's all I got, just wanted to record some funny Alayna-isms...