Nov 20, 2014

Life Lately...

It's been a while since I've posted, you know how that goes.  Here's what we've been up to....

Miss mouse got the chance to dance with her cousin Madalyn and had such a blast doing it!
My little squirt is quite the dancer!


Gettin her groove on...


Rachel had volleyball tryouts on Sunday for JO volleyball.  I stress SO bad every year (her first year she didn't make the team and all her friends did), but once again she made the A team, and all her besties are on it too!  I am SO excited to watch them play, they are going to have an amazing year!


We got a ginormous snow storm last week (ok, not like NY, but close...) and my drive home was absolutely horrific.  I tried not to cry and prayed the entire drive home.  I then got home and promptly made hot cocoa and filled half the mug with Rumchata.  Uh huh.
 

This little shit is going through withdrawals not being able to go outside.  I think she has become certifiably insane.  She also thinks its super fun to wake us up at 3 am.  Although in her defense she's hungry, because the damn dog eats her food (and her cat litter, but that's a whole nuther story...) in the middle of the night. 

 

 Oh, and Emma Jo got contacts on Tuesday.  Have you ever worked with your kid trying to get those damn things in?  Ridiculous.


Honestly, she is always so worried they are inside out, or not in.  And watching them put the contacts in???  Good grief, she gets about 2 inches away from her eye and then stops, but can't figure out why they won't go in.  YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR EYE!!!!!!!
 It's been a test of my patience, I tell ya.  And if you know me at all, I'm not a super patient person...(thanks Dad!).

So that's been us in a nutshell, I'm Christmas shopping like a mad woman, and trying not to stress over the mundane things in life.  JUST KIDDING!  I'm already stressed.....











No comments: