Mar 1, 2012

Snow Day!

We got our first big snow storm here in Minnesota! Yes you heard right...first storm this winter! Crazy right? It has been an extremely mild winter which can only mean we will get slammed the end of April. Oh well...We thoroughly enjoyed our snow day!

Brad took the girls snowmobiling, and only a few minor head traumas ensued...

A snowgirl was made, after having Alayna melt down from not being able to put the freakin carrot nose on...*sigh*...

And all over fun had by all...well, after me threatening to take all their toys away unless they go outside with their sister...

All in all, it really WAS a fun day! The morning was spent decorating shoe boxes into mini dollhouse, I have more strands of hot glue than I thought could be possible all over my floor. But they spent hours and had so much fun making them. I did take pictures, but I was instructed by the oldest to NOT post them online, so I won't. But she doesn't know these ones are here...shhhhh...

No comments: