Jan 6, 2012

Recipe Fail:(

I found a super recipe (on Pinterest of course) for bread maker french bread from the blog
A Season For All Things. I made it last night and despite the fact that my beautiful rise was lost, it tasted so yummy! The recipe called for shaping your loaves after taking the dough out of the bread machine, and covering the two loaves with a damp towel. Well, after letting them rise again, I had to peel away the towel which meant I lost the second rise. BUMMER! So, next time I will forego the towel and let it rise normal. It was a fantastic crusty-on-the-outside but soft-on-the-inside type of bread.

This went perfectly with Crispy Parmesan and Garlic chicken from the blog Jamie Cooks It Up!
Another fantastic blog I just found and have already bookmarked several of her recipes for next week!

No comments: