Nov 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Ok, so I might not be the worlds best blogger here, but I am going to attempt doing daily (ahem, as in Monday through Friday) posts about what I am thankful for. So many times I get caught up in how stressful my job/life gets that I forget what REALLY matters.

This post is all about this hunk of love I call my husband.......

This is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. He is kind, considerate, loving, FUN, and an amazing father. He shows me everyday how much he loves me and appreciates me (which I'm guessing he thinks makes up for the fact that I clean up after him non stop...but enough whining...). There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh out loud. Together we are truly two peas in a pod, despite the fact that we have nothing in common! If you gave me the choice to hang with him or my girlfriends (which are a LOT of fun by the way!), I would hands down choose to hang with my man. Sitting in the hot tub discussing our future, or playing board games in front of the fire place with the girls, we just know how to have fun.

I thank God everyday for this incredible man that he has blessed me with, and I cannot wait to grow old with him, and watch our girls grow up.

No comments: