Jun 8, 2010

Summer Grillin!

Nothing sounds or smells better than food cooked on the grill. I would grill everything, if I could (and actually, you probably could). So yesterday after perusing my Taste of Home magazines, I cam across a recipe that called for kielbasa sausage and potatoes. Umm, YUM! We have about 150 pounds (ok, not really) of venison sausage in the freezer that I substituted for the kielbasa. Doesn't it look delish??!!!

Why yes, it does, however do NOT flip it over or you will see the damage the grill did to the bottom. Grrrrr. Did I forget to mention that I am not a griller??!! Ugh, no matter how hard I try, grilling is just not one of my *thangs*. Not only did I burn this, but also a perfectly yummy packet of asparagus. Sad, I know. So, I will stick to being the queen of my oven, and leave the hubs to do the grillin.

Till next time......
\

No comments: