Jul 22, 2009

Busted Burgers

I didn't use the recipe from my Pampered Chef recipe, but one from AllRecipes.com. It called for ranch dressing packet, 1/4 c worcestershire sauce and an egg. The taste was VERY strong, too much worcestershire. Plus, they didn't stay together well. Oh well, we still ate them! Tonight is going to be leftover night, I think.

Last night was a great night, we all picked weeds in the garden, woohoo! No really, it was fun! Rachel helped Brad and I pick weeds, and Alayna and Emma fed the cows that came to watch. Our garden is looking awesome, the tomatoes are out of control, lol. We also have sweet corn, potatoes, peas, lettuce, green peppers, pumpkins, melon, squash, and garlic. I'm so stoked to finally have a garden! I look forward to canning this Fall.

Speaking of Fall, call me a nut, but I have already started school shopping. I ordered the girls' backpacks from Lands End, they had a deal on free shipping. Plus, the ones we have always bought at Target always fall apart. Then I ordered a bunch of clothes from LL Bean. Everything I got was on clearance, plus I found an online coupon for free shipping. I'm happy to at least have a head start on things and not spend a ton of money at one time:) It's hard to think of the girl's going back to school, I really love having them home. They both have turned into such wonderful helpers.

No comments: