Mar 14, 2018

Rachel #17

Today this beautiful girl turns 17.  I literally want to cry just typing that.  I have one more year, ONE, until she is officially an adult.  Please tell me how that happened?
I feel like last week she was the sassy little threenager that would steal bananas and hide to eat them.


Now she's this outgoing, funny, loving (don't ask her sisters), beautiful young woman that we are SO proud of.
She loves her family something fierce, and I love that she still wants to hang out with us!


As terrified as I am of her going out into the "real" world in a few years, I am so excited to see her blossom.  She is so independent and once she gets her mind on something, don't bother trying to change it.



Even though she's had a year of some disappointments, she's taken it all in stride.  It's been a great reminder that things happen on God's time, not ours.






Rachel, we are so incredibly proud of the young woman you are, and can't wait to see what your future holds.  Watch out world, this girl is going places!!  We love you!!

No comments: