Jan 31, 2018

Happy New Years!

Yes, I know, I'm a bit behind here...this month has flooooooown by!  I can't believe tomorrow is February already!

We had a wonderful New Years, the whole weekend was honestly perfection.  Friday night we stayed home and just chilled which was so nice with the craziness of Christmas.  Saturday I started taking all the Christmas decorations down (insert sobbing face).  I literally started at 9 am and didn't finish until about 6:00.  I cleaned every nook and cranny of this house and it felt SO good to have everything put away and clean!
Sunday was a super chill day, Brad and I did our grocery shopping and meal prepping so we were set for the week.  We are heading back into doing The Fast Metabolism Diet again.  We first did it in 2016 and had success with it.  We did it last year too.  I have continued following the program loosely and feel like it has really helped me control my weight.  The thing I love most is that Brad helps out a ton with meal prep, I love having us in the kitchen!
Later in the afternoon we headed over to Brad and Trisha's for New Years Eve festivities.
Love these kiddos!!


New Years Day was another chill day.  We literally laid around most of the day binge watching Cheers!  Alayna LOVES that show!

The next weekend Alayna had her first volleyball tournament and we were seriously blown away at what a good little player she is!  They were fun to watch and ended up coming in second place!


We love this time of year watching volleyball, especially with two of them now!

No comments: