Sep 6, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Time for another Whats Up Wednesday post!  Seriously, I feel like I just wrote one and it's already been a month...


wuwquestions-edit

What We're Eating This Week:

School started on Tuesday, and with having stuff every night this week, we've had to improvise a bit

Monday: Roast beef sandwiches

Monday:  Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake

Tuesday: Rachel had a game and told us it started at 5, it didn't actually start until 5:45, so concession stand popcorn and pretzels it was!  The girls ate leftover hotdish.

Wednesday: Girls ate leftovers again as Brad and I had to driver an hour away to pick up Rachel's car we bought her. Since sports started the beginning of August, I've made sure to have a big pasta casserole or pasta soup of some kind so they can eat before and after they're done.  Makes me feel a little better if I didn't supper on the table.  :)

Thursday-  Beef Vegetable soup

Friday- most likely homemade pizza!

What I'm Reminiscing About:

I love Facebook Timehop pics.  The last week they've been full of first day and daycare pics.  I do miss those days, loved being able to stay home with my girls and doing the fun crafts/ snacks!

What I'm  Loving:

The cooler weather!!  It's been really cool, in the 60's and I'm  LOVING this!  I'm so ready for sweaters and scarfs.

What We've Been Up To:

Image result for crazy mom memes

This is literally me right now.  Life is crazy busy with school, 3 different sports all at once, work and life in general.  I'm just trying not to lose my shit.  If I make it through November, it'll be a miracle!!

What I'm Dreading:

I don't know that I'm dreading anything, but I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now which makes all the little things seem huge.  I know this is just a phase, but I want to feel like a normal human being again and not like this...

Image result for crazy mom memes

What I'm Working On:

See above.  Trying to stay sane, haha!!!

What I'm Excited About:

FALL!!!!  I am so excited to get my fall decor out and eat all the apple/pumpkin things.

What I'm Watching/Reading:




This book sucked me in by page 2!  Hoping to finish it this weekend.

As far as tv goes, I got nuthin.  By the time I sit down on the couch at 9, I fall asleep reading.

What I'm Listening To:

Right now I am listening to Indigo Girls on Pandora, SO good!

What I'm Wearing:

I did find some cute fall clothes at Old Navy, this is my fave, I bought it in cream, sooooo comfy!




What I'm Doing This Weekend:

We really have no concrete plans which is glorious.  I think we'll try and get on the lake one of those days, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!  I took Monday off and I'm so freaking excited!  I have nothing going on, I just need a mental health day.

What I'm  Looking Forward to Next Month:

All the fall activities....pumpkin patch, apple orchards, football...

Bonus Question: Your Best Lunchbox Ideas and Tips:

Since we're only a couple days in, we haven't yet packed lunches.  The girls are at a new school and they all commented on how good it is!  Last year Emma and Alayna took a lunch most days.  Here's what worked for us:

I have a "lunchbox" drawer where I keep these Ziploc lunch containers.  I've had these for a couple years, but I don't think they sell them anymore, boo.

Costway 4 x Quick Lunch Boxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers Classic Set of 4

I also have water bottles, mini containers, and fun little lunch picks and accessories.

In the pantry I make sure to keep the snacks organized and stocked.  I have a large plastic shoebox that I keep snack bags and applesauce packets in.  I also make sure one drawer in the fridge has washed fruit/cut up veggies for easy grabbing.

That's what's up with us!





1 comment:

A Gal Named Al said...

I had those same ziploc boxes for Trip! I'm so mad that they stopped making them- they were so good! Hope life calms down soon for ya!