Sep 13, 2022

Back to School 2022

September seemed to come way too fast this year.  While summer was fun, it was SO busy that I didn't feel like I had a chance to think about back to school, haha!

This little lady started her junior year (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??) of high school.
Seriously, I am going to blink and she'll be graduating, ugh...


She was seriously peeved with me that I wanted a pic.


I told her I would post this. :)


Now, the other two behaved perfectly and sent their mama "first day" pics for them!
Rachel's Senior year of college, she will have 2 semesters left of nursing school and she will be DONE!!!  #bless


Emma started her Sophomore year of college and also moved into a townhome with two of her besties from college last year.
She will be applying for the nursing program in the fall.  #fingerscrossed


Every.single.morning I pray for God's protection over them and that God will lead them HIS way, not their way, or my way.  Boy is that a humbling prayer sometimes.  As their mama, I just want everything to work out perfectly and fix every problem they encounter.  Apparently that can't happen, I feel like I was not told about that haha!!
I know they will have an amazing year!!



No comments: