Aug 21, 2022

Summer 2022 Part 2

Rachel and I got to see One Republic in August, and holy hell do they know how to put on a show!  I'm actually not a huge fan of theirs, but Need To Breathe was opening for them, and I originally bought the tickets for Emma and I, as "Into the Mystery" is one of our favorite songs.  Ended up that she had a wedding that day so Rachel and I went and had an absolute blast, even though I thought were seeing One Direction, it was still an amazing concert, haha!


August also brought our annual cabin weekend with Brad's sister and her family.  We stayed for 4 days and relaxed and enjoyed the sauna and the lake!


We look forward to this cabin weekend every year, the lake home is beautiful!


Love watching the cousins have fun (and get too much sun, Rachel Zimmer!).


Alayna and Brielle at the Clearwater Rodeo, both Jackson (Rachel's boyfriend) and William (our nephew) were riding.  It was the same weekend we go up to my dad's, so I drove up to dad's on Friday and they all came Saturday.  No way in hell could I watch them ride a bull.  No thank you.  They both rode, and survived, thank you Jesus!


Brad's niece made everyone t-shirts that say Faith Family Farming which is in memory of Jerry.  Most everyone was able to be there for pics, and I'm so glad all our girls (and boyfriends) were able to be there.
Grandma with all of her grandkids and great grandkids.


Our little family.  There is not a day that goes by that I am not grateful for these peeps.  Brad and I are so blessed to have them and we are just so excited for what's a head for them!




No comments: