Nov 4, 2018

Halloween 2018

Another fun Halloween is in the books!  October is slightly crazy as all the girls' sports are wrapping up, so I feel like we didn't really do ALL the things.  However there are still a few traditions I love to keep going...

Carving pumpkins!  They still love to carve and I still love roasting the seeds.  SO good!


Finished products, pretty cute! (And a cat photo bomb)


We also always make Halloween bark.  Just white baking chocolate, pretzels, candy corn and sprinkles.


This year I also got a little rafty and made a few mummy cards for some sweet girls that are in college. I forget how much I love crafting!


Sadly I have no pics of Halloween costumes, Rachel and Emma don't dress up and Alayna went to a friends to trick or treat, they were all dressed up as babies.  We went over to Brad's brothers house in town so Emma could hand out candy (all those "fun" things we don't get to do in the country, haha!!) and eat pizza.  Such a fun night!



No comments: