Apr 22, 2020

Life Lately-COVID-19 Edition

Here we are entering our 80th billion day of the stay at home order.  I am SO fortunate that I am still working outside the home, Brad not so much.  I think he's seeing what I went through when I stayed home and did daycare years ago, haha!
Thankfully Minnesota has not seen a huge uptik in cases, I guess time will tell.

In the mean time, we've been making the most of it.  We told the girls that each one has to plan and make supper one night, and then on the weekends we've been doing "themed" suppers which has been so fun!

 One of Rachels nights she made Mexican, chicken enchiladas, Mexican rice and margaritas, it was so delicious!  Emma made one of her favorite meals, shrimp fettucine and garlic bread, so so yummy and Alayna made breakfast for supper, her waffles were incredible! We've been so impressed with their cooking abilities!





One of the themed nights we did hibachi with chicken and steak, oh my word, so good!


Last Friday we did bar food and made homemade mini tacos, mozzarella cheese sticks and wings.
We've also enjoyed some wine which was Josie approved haha!  


The girls tied up their enos last weekend and enjoyed some reading.


These are my FAVORITE memes right now, anything to do with a cat!!





No comments: