May 30, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  I can't even remember the last time I did a What's Up Wednesday...

Linking up with Shay this week!
wuwquestions-edit

What We're Eating This Week:
With being on the lake all weekend, it was a lot of sandwiches, chips and fruit!  Last night we had burgers and fries and I made a yummy strawberry shortcake for dessert!

What I'm Reminiscing About:

So this girl is going to be a senior.  Ugh.  Enough said.



What I'm Loving:
This weekend was one of the best Memorial weekends we've had in a long time!  The weather was sunny and HOT, so lots of this happened!



What We've Been Up To:

Rachel had her junior prom on April 21st and she had an amazing time!







Alayna decided to try track this year and LOVED it! 



Emma and I put together this hat for the Kentucky Derby, haha!!



Brad and I got to get away for a fun night of Hall and Oates with one of his reps through work, SO fun!!





What I'm Dreading:

Um, did I mention that Rach is going to be a senior???

What I'm Working On:

Making a list of all the things I need to do for graduation next year.  There is a lot of updating I would like to do.  Better to start early!!

What I'm Excited About:

SUMMER!  It felt so good to be on the lake all weekend.  Also, we booked a cabin up north with 2 other families, it will be a blast!

What I'm Watching/Reading:

I've been bad with reading.  Still trying to finish "what She Knew".  It started out good, but the middle has been a little slow...

What I'm Listening To:

Alison Krause and Hall and Oates radio on Pandora.

What I'm Wearing:

Nothing special, haha!!

What I'm Doing This Weekend:

Sunday my niece graduates, so mom and I will head up for that, otherwise nothing big.  Saturday is supposed to rain, so probably getting caught up in the house.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:

Lots and lots of this!!  Right now it looks like a sewage plant, lol!!




Have a wonderful week!!













No comments: